We took the comfort and room of a pontoon boat and gave it a more evolved look. Then replaced the pontoons with our patent-pending M-Hull¿ running surface. The result: Bayliner's evolutionary Element XR7. It combines comfort, space, style and performance like never before. The Element XR7; the new measure of what a recreational boat can (and should) be.
• Bimini Top w/ Boot
• Cupholders (10)
• Forward Facing Bow Couches
• Fuel Fill w/ Integrated Vent
• Glove Box-Stbd
• Helm Bucket Seat-Swivels 180°
• In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage (2)
• Lockable Helm Console Storage
• Portside Companion Seat
• Portside Entertainment Center
• Portside Entry Gate
• Step-Through Cockpit Entry from Transom
• Waterproof 120-Watt AM/FM Stereo w/ Audio Input for iPod & mp3
• Battery Switch
• 150 HP 4-Stroke Mercury Outboard
• Bilge Pump
• 12V Accessory Outlet
• 12V Horn
• Custom-Molded Dash Panels w/ Non-Glare Brow
• Instrumentation: Fuel, Speedometer, Volt, Tachometer, Trim Gauge
• Padded Steering Wheel
• Rack and Pinion Steering
• Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/ Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
• Storage Compartment
• Tilt Steering
Hull and Deck
• 12V Navigation Lights
• Anchor Locker
• Bow and Transom Eyes (3)
• Cooler (25 Qt)
• Mooring Cleats (6)
• Safety Handholds
• Transom Platforms w/ Ladder
• Vinyl Gunwale Molding
• Walk-Around Aft Transom Platform
• Enclosed head compartment forward of helm station and ample, in-floor storage standard. Sturdy forward and aft folding beach/boarding ladders and port side boarding gate.
• M-hull™ design dramatically improves stability while on plane and maintains tracking throughout turns. Ideal for rough or calm water in salt or fresh water environments. An ideal, trailerable, all-water boat.
• Reliable Mercury® outboard power. Standard power is a 150 FourStroke outboard with 200 HP Verado® optional offering. Easy operation for seasoned and beginner boaters alike.
• Spacious deck layout with plush, premium-upholstered lounges forward and aft, companion and captain’s helm seat. Deep freeboard and high gunnels keep passengers and gear secure with outstanding capacity for up to 16 passengers.